Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

So yeah, I have been neglectful of the blog. So where to begin?

About two days after enjoying the Bailey's Cupcakes, I got hit with the worst stomach flu/food poisoning of my life. I don't know whether it was the fast food I had, or if I got sick from the kid sitting next to me at the Symphony (which I went to, to see my brother perform). Either way it was a long ass week of wanting to knock myself out so I could get some uninterrupted sleep.

And now, within the last two weeks I have had three (yes, THREE) family members pass away. One of them was a cousin who I was very close too, and who was only 34. To say I've been focused on other things is kind of an understatement.

But now I'm back, and ready to bake once more. Which includes my next project, making Red-Velvet cupcakes for my sister-in-law for her birthday. So I hope you're all having a wonderful Easter, and here are some pics of the Easter eggs I colored last night along with some of my peeps. Enjoy!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...