Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Adventures at the AZ State Fair

Happy November guys! I'm still in a sugar coma from Halloween, but other than that things are going great. Just wanted to post some pics from my trip to the State Fair on the 23rd. I went with my friend to see Gavin DeGraw, and then we partook of some deep-fried food. First up: a cheeseburger to soak up the fried goods.

This was a really delicious burger, despite the girl who took my order being a complete and utter moron. I had mine plain with just cheese and thousand island dressing. It was so yummy, it had a nice smoky flavor without being too in your face. This is a burger I would want to eat again.

May I present to you, DEEP-FRIED GOODNESS
l: deep-fried skittles, r: deep-fried kool-aid

DEEP FRIED SKITTLES:
Don't concentrate too hard on what these look like on the inside, that's what turned my friend off. You have to get past that to taste the awesomeness inside. These are amazingly tart, and if you like Skittles you should definitely give these a try. It seriously tastes like a really tart fruit pie.

DEEP-FRIED KOOL-AID
This was the one that both my friend and I really liked. First off, I love the nitric red color on the inside. As for taste, it tastes like a Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berry. It's really good, and something you really should try. Or if you feel up for the challenge you can make your own. 

Anyway, I was going to get a deep-fried twinkie, but I passed and I'm really glad I did. My stomach was not happy with all the deep-fried goodness, and I spent most of the night lying on my side telling my stomach I loved it. Sigh, only at the fair.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...