Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cinnamon Pumpkin Pie

It's the night before Thanksgiving, and I am so glad my baking is done. I cranked out three pies this morning, and I just finished helping my mom make her stuffing. So like I promised, here is 1 of 2 pumpkin pie recipes that I said I would post. Enjoy!

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup sugar
4 tsp. cornstarch
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
2 eggs
1 can (15 oz.) solid-pack pumpkin
1 cup milk
1 unbaked pastry shell (9 in.)

1) In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon.

2) In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.

3) Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture.

4) Gradually add in milk




5) Pour into pie shell.

6) Bake at 400 F. for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 F. for 45-50 minutes
Pie is ready when a fork inserted near the center comes out clean.
(this pie is saying 'put whipped cream on me')

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...