Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Journey with Beer

This is my last non-dessert post for awhile, I promise. :)

To start, I have never been a beer person. I have always preferred hard liquor, and to a lesser extent wine. I didn't really learn about beer until I was in college and started hanging with my friend Frankie, whose family is originally from Wisconsin. The first time I went to their house, I discovered that they had a full-sized refrigerator for just their beer!

I still can't drink Bud, Miller, Coor's, Dos Equis, etc, and I also don't like IPA's or Pale-Ales. I'm a lager kind of girl (amber to dark), and seeing as how I've kind of been jonesing for some beer, I decided to take a trip to my local Total Wine & More. I made my own six-pack, and I can't wait to try them out.

FROM L-R
Shock Top - Pumpkin Wheat Ale
Bison - Organic Chocolate Stout
Bison - Organic Gingerbread Ale
Samuel Adams - Cream Stout
Samuel Adams - Cherry Wheat
Guinness - Extra Drought

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...