Wednesday, December 28, 2011

the baker you have reached is out of service

Hey guys! I hope you all had frank and productive holidays! As for me, I consumed lots of really great food, but it came at a steep, steep price. I completely threw my back out on the 23rd.

Thankfully I had finished baking, but I've been pretty immobile. I can't sit or stand for more than a few minutes, I totally missed the Christmas get together at my Aunt's house, and I haven't been able to sit down to type out my Christmas recipes.

Hopefully I'll be able to post within the next couple of days, but in reality it might not happen til after the 1st. So be patient, I will be back as soon as humanly possible.

And just case I'm not on here again for awhile, I wish you all a safe and wonderful Happy New Year! Bring it 2012!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...