Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sam Adams Winter Classics

Hello everyone! I hope you all had fantastic Thanksgivings, and if you live in a part of the world that doesn't celebrate that kind of thing, I hope you had a nice Thursday. :)

So about the six-pack I made. 3 of the beers I had weren't skunky, but due to my fridge being really dumb, 3 of the pack went skunky. Here are reviews for the 2 I had. (The third bottle was a Guinness, which I've had a million times. Guinness rules.)
---------------------------
SHOCK TOP PUMPKIN WHEAT ALE - Not bad, although I didn't get a lot of spices or pumpkin in it. It could have been a bad bottle, but the beer was pretty smooth with a mild aftertaste.

SAMUEL ADAMS CHERRY WHEAT - I LOVED THIS ONE! The aroma was loaded with cherries and had a hint of yeast on the tail end. The taste was sharp and bright, with a nice cherry after-taste. This is one I will definitely want to drink more of.
---------------------------
So while I was at the store last week, I picked up this 12 pack from Samuel Adams. It has 2 bottles of 6 different holidays flavors, and now that my fridge is fixed I can enjoy them without suffering from bitter beer face.

Boston Lager
Winter Lager
Holiday Porter
Black & Brew
Chocolate Bock
Old Fezziwig's Ale

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...